- Over the first two Dove Step journeys we have covered 1032.72 miles.
- This 1032.72 miles has been covered in a total of just 27 days.
- An average ‘Dove Step day’ of 35.8 miles per day.
- Over the 27 days we have spent 124 hours enduring.
- An average duration of 8.8 hours endurance per ‘Dove Step day’.
- The cumulative walking distance in 19 days is 437.8 miles.
- An average walking distance of 23.4 miles per day.
- The 25.17 miles kayaked this year is more than the distance of a channel crossing.
- This year’s cycling distance was 569.75 miles.
- An average of 95 miles cycled per day for six days.
- With your help as supporters the Dove Step team have raised, including for Gift Aid, a total £7.5k raised over the last four years!
Never give up.